Guardian Energy Services holds a strong commitment to it's safety and health responsibilities. This commitment includes policies and procedures that take all the reasonable steps to minimize safety and health hazard. Guardian Energy Services encourages every employee to identify, prevent, and correct workplace safety issues.
Below are some of the safety policies and procedures of Guardian Energy Services.
- Daily and Job Specific JSA's and Toolbox Talks
- Regular Mass Safety Meetings
- Operator Qualified Covered Tasks and Equipment Training
- Driver Safety Program and Training
- ISNetworld Membership and Compliance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
Guardian Energy Services pledges to protect the occupational safety and health of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate. It is our firm belief that with the right training, precautions, and awareness, every accident/incident can be avoided.